Adventure Trip to Western Canada/Yukon/Alaska
Crossing The Border
Things I learned and had to learn after crossing the border into Canada.
1) MAX 100 - speed limit postings are lower here than the USA
2) Almost everyone I meet speaks English and look a lot like me.
3) People are very noticeably happy, very noticeably.
4) No cash or cash exchanges needed, just a credit card, but....
I avoided toll bridges (a way is provided-slower route).
5) All fuel must be pre-paid before pumping. Math required.
6) Food portions are much smaller. Example: McDonald Salad
Large Orange Juice looks like the casher made a mistake.